Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome

Well if you've come here you obviously think I've got something worth reading. I've created this blog specifically to chronicle my foray into new recipes, tried-and-true personal favorites and restaurant "reviews". I know, I know: "way to be really original and create a blog about food, fatty." Well, regardless if the site is visited by many or if it just ends up being for my own personal record, I've at least made the first step into sharing my love of cooking.

Feel free to comment with ideas, suggestions or personal takes on your own recipes and experiences (it is a blog, after all).

Oh and poems/songs/haiku about bacon are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. interesting.. the bacon-flavored background is a nice touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing how this blog turns out.

    ReplyDelete